88-92 Elizabeth Drive Liverpool
New build. 5-storey building, plus single-level basement parking, and 49 social housing apartments. North and South facing facade works on off-form concrete.
The building was constructed using a post-tensioned concrete-framed structure with conventional brick-veneer facade with select off-form concrete elements, face brickwork and timber-look batten screens.
JG Vertical were engaged to provide a team of industrial abseilers with an expertise in concrete patching and masonry staining, for specific areas on the building that required remediation and application of the Nawkaw product. As Nawkaw’s NSW accredited applicators, we reached to the challenge to complete within a tight two week period, fulfilling all expectations.
Our solution provided a cost effective and quality outcome for developer and builder.
- Grinding and patching works to the bare concrete slab bands and balcony hobs where “Honey combing” was evident and scaffold ties were installed
- Application of Nawkaw stain on areas from ground floor to rooftop
- Patching to the underside of brickwork where it slightly overhung the lintels in certain areas
- Easily increased manpower when required
- Great team coordination
- Completed within timeframe
- Communication with builder throughout whole project
- Good feedback from builder