We’re a rope access company with a proud history of problem solving.
We have the capabilities and expertise in inaccessible areas and working at heights. Our experienced abseiling team provides a range of services from painting, cleaning, installations, maintenance and rescue services.
Rope access is a great alternative to Elevated Work Platforms (EWPs) as it is efficient and reduces labour cost. Our team are not limited by geography and work Australia wide.
JG Vertical provides you with a team of technicians with the following qualifications and experience.
- Level 1, 2 & 3 Rope Access Technician – International Rope Access Trade Association
- Over 10 years’ experience the areas of building defects and remedial repairs
- Experience in conducting and preparing remedial specification for defects relating to structures, facades, waterproofing and finishes at hundreds of sites for residential, commercial and government clients.
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician (UEE30820)
- Certificate III in Carpentry (CPC30211)
- Certificate III in Glass and Glazing (MSF30413)
- Certificate III in Painting and Decorating (CPC30611)
- Boiler Maker Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade (MEM30305)
- Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology (AUR30612)
- Licence to perform rigging (CPCCLRG3001A)
- Licence to perform dogging (CPCCLDG3001A)
- Enter and work in confined spaces (RIIWHS202D)
- Licence to Operate a Boom-Type Elevating Work Platform (Boom Length 11 Metres or More) – (TLILIC0005)
- Operate Elevating Work Platform (RIIHAN301E) under 11m
- Height Safety Equipment Inspector trained
- Undertake manual handling (MEM11011B)
- Work Safely at Heights (RIIWHS204D)
- OH&S Construction Induction – Whitecard
- Public Liability insurance to the value of $20 million
- Workers Compensation insurance
Jake is the managing director of JG Vertical and has over 10 years experience in the Construction, Rope Access and Rigging Industry.
Jake’s exceptional customer service, loyalty, hard work and dedication has driven phenomenal growth for JG Vertical. Turning a two men crew into a company that proudly employs over 25 team members in NSW alone.
Transforming a dream and vision into
Jake is responsible for the management, strategic and operational decisions across the organisation to ensure the effective and efficient functioning of the company. He provides a high level of leadership, and is responsible for ensuring that the company meets its statutory obligations.
He also holds a Certificate III in Automotive Mechanical Technology, experience as an IRATA technician, advanced Rigger and Certificate II in Construction Pathways.
He is very present and active with every job. Sharing his enthusiasm for every project he undertakes puts him in high demand with our clients, as well as constantly thinking of new projects and ideas for JG Vertical.
When he’s not on the job, you’ll find him spending time with family and friends. Jake is a very family oriented person who will always make the time to ring those close to him. You will also find him on a muddy dirt bike track, on the road cruising on the Harley, on a river or ocean ‘flying’ on his jet ski, or shredding it snowboarding in winter time.
Employees are a company’s greatest asset – they’re your competitive advantage. You want to attract and retain the best; provide them with encouragement, stimulus, and make them feel that they are an integral part of the company’s mission.ANNE M. MULCAHY
- Customer Experience